Crystal Mountain – 10th Annual Michigan Beer & Brat Festival – May 23, 2015
Kick off the summer with this Memorial Day weekend tradition at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy live entertainment from Sweetwater Blues Band and The RockShow Band while sampling over 75 of Michigan’s finest microbrews, local hard cider and mead, and gourmet brats from northwest Michigan markets. Held outdoors, slopeside.
Breweries and Brat Vendors Listed Below!
VIP Access: 3-4pm
Beer and Brat Festival: 4-8pm
• $40, includes 10 tokens
• Early entrance to festival – 3pm
• Admission includes commemorative drinking glass and t-shirt
• Only available until Friday, May 22, 2015
Day of Admission
• $30, includes 5 tokens
• Additional tokens: $2 each
• Children 2 years old and under are free
• Admission includes commemorative glass, while they last.
Buy Online and Save
Buy Admission Online and in Advance to Save
• $25, includes 5 tokens and a commemorative drinking glass
Must purchase online admission by Friday, May 22, 2015
Additional tokens cost $2 each and are available for purchase during the festival.
• Two Tokens: One whole brat or full glass of beer
• One Token: One half brat or half glass of beer