Leland Wine and Food Festival – June 9, 2018
Celebrate northern MI Wine & Food in Leland!
Enjoy tasting local award-winning wines from 12 Leelanau Peninsula wineries & 1 local brewery, delicious specialties from 8 local food vendors while soaking up beautiful views of Lake Michigan and the Manitou Islands from our Leland Harbor venue. Our ‘Come & Go’ re-entry wristbands allow you to explore our beaches, unique shops, galleries and Historic Fishtown, and then return for more festival fun – as often as you like! Scroll to bottom of page for details.
Non-Stop Live Music
2018 band(s) announced in the spring!
The 2017 line-up of all-day entertainment included: The award-winning Drew Hale Band‘s ‘modern country with a roots rock edge’ gets the party started from 12-3pm. Then ‘Detroit’s Ultimate Party Band’ – The Hidden Agenda Band – will have everyone dancing as they rock the stage from 3-6pm!
2018 artists announced in the spring!
The following artists had booths in the 2017 festival:
• Dune Grass Designs ~ Including Blue & Petoskey Stone Jewelry
• Northern Michigan Art ~ Small Canvas Paintings
• Wine Girl Clothing ~ At The Lake’s original brand!
• Aluminum Wine Racks by David Lamson of Lockwood USA
Adult – $15* advance | $25 at event
– includes commemorative glass & 2 wine tasting tokens
Under 21 or food only – $10* advance | $20 at event
– includes commemorative glass – no wine tasting tokens
• Tickets sold the week of the festival are Will Call only
• Additional tokens are $2 each within festival
• Non-alcoholic beverages are available to purchase
• Volunteer – In exchange for admission & wine glass (no taste tokens) Sign-up for a shift!
Purchase early to save, ensure entrance w/faster gate line.
Leland Wine & Food Festival On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Leland Wine & Food Festival Page On Facebook.